About this task
Use the feedback feature to inform Johnson Controls about any errors or issues in a topic or PDF document. Relevant production teams receive an email containing your feedback.
Important: The feedback feature is only for reporting errors in a document. If you have a query about a product, contact the relevant technical support team.
To send feedback about a topic, complete the following steps:
Access the relevant document, by completing one of the following options:
- Topic: Navigate to the topic that you want to send feedback about. Ensure that the title of the topic appears in the toolbar above the reader pane.
- PDF document: On the search page, click the title of the document.
- On the toolbar, click the Send document feedback icon, as Table 3 shows.
Send your feedback by completing one of the following options:
- Registered user: In the Send Feedback window, enter your feedback, and click OK.
- Unregistered user: In the window for your default email program, enter your feedback, and click Send.