About this task
Create a personal book to select and organize topics from published content.
Note: You cannot add information from PDF documents to a personal book.
To create a personal book, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the topic that you want to add to the personal book.
- Ensure that the title of the topic appears in the toolbar above the reader pane.
- On the toolbar, click the Add to a personal book icon, as Table 3 shows.
To add more topics to the personal book from the current document, complete the
- Click A set of topics.
- In the Add topics pane, select the check boxes next to the topics that you want to include in the personal book.
- In the To book area, click New book.
- In the Create a personal book window, in the Title field, enter a name for the book.
- Optional: In the Description field, enter a description for the content.
- Click OK .
- In the Add to a personal book window, click OK.